Relaxation Service Website – 1 website is recommended to entrepreneurs working with relaxation. The pale green and white colour variations provide a design suitable for this profession, which attracts clients interested in related services.
If you work as a masseur or yoga instructor, or have any other job connected to relaxation, this website is the best for you, as it will provide an opportunity for attracting more clients.
Being a multi-page website, it can communicate a broader amount of information to visitors than a single page variation. Relaxation Service Website – 1 includes 6 separate pages, of which 4 is to be found under the menu points. These pages are the following:
- Homepage: it provides an overarching image about the whole website, includes useful information in every section (why choose you, benefits of your service, contact) and encourages the clients to visit the other pages too.
- About us: an introductory page where you can talk about your business, your personal story, your employees/co-workers, and the place where you work.
- Feedbacks: references and feedback from your previous clients.
- Services: here you can introduce your services with a short description and a price list and talk about further advantages of your work.
- Contact: providing opportunity for your clients to contact you easily, either through an application form or by means of the given contact data (e-mail, address, phone number, social media links).
Of course, we will change the media files to your own photos, and we upload the content free of charge. If you wish to add anything else to the website (for example a blog where you can write about useful tips, or an application form to one of your services etc.) there is also opportunity for that. You can find the expansion options and information about them in the list below.
|Menu items||4 + 1||About, Client Reviews, Services, Contact
+ Social Media Buttons (Facebook, Twitter)
|Ask for proposal||no|
|Gallery||yes||On the about Page – Scrollable.|
|Social Media Buttons||yes||On the Header and on the contact page.|
|Client reviews||yes||On the Client Reviews page.|