Business/Agency Website – 6 is recommended to entrepreneurs working online or in an office. With its white, dark blue, and cream colours, it provides a modern, professional and reliable appearance, transparency, and a clear and easy access to all the information.
This website was designed for you if you work as an accountant, online personal assistant, financial advisor, insurer, interpreter, lawyer, notary, or have any similar paperwork/online job and want it to be present online – either for contacting clients or just providing information.
Being a multi-page website, it can communicate a broader amount of information to visitors than a single page variation. Business/Agency Website – 6 includes 7 separate pages, of which 6 is to be found under the menu points. These pages are the following:
- Homepage: it provides an overarching image about the whole website, includes useful information in every section (short introduction, why choose us, contact) and encourages the clients to visit the other pages too.
- About us: an introductory page where you can talk about your company and your personal/ your team’s story and share feedback from previous clients.
- Frequently Asked Questions: for listing questions often asked by your clients and the answer to them.
- Services: here you can introduce your services in a short description.
- Blog: a site with blog posts, providing useful tips and information for your visitors (this way attracting new clients as well)
- Contact: providing opportunity for your clients to contact you easily, either through an application form or by means of the given contact data (e-mail, address, phone number, social media links).
- Ask for offer: includes a more complex application form tailored for your own business, in which your clients can ask for an offer by giving the necessary contact data – this function accelerates the purchase process.
Of course, we will change the media files to your own photos, and we upload the content free of charge. If you wish to add anything else to the website (for example with a portfolio etc.) there is also opportunity for that. You can find the expansion options and information about them in the list below.
|Premium Theme||yes||Astra Pro|
|Menu items||6||HomePage, About, FAQ , Services, Blog, Contact|
|Contact form||yes||On the Contact Page|
|Ask for proposal||no|
|Google Map||yes||On the HomePage|
|Social Media Buttons||yes||On the Footer, Contact page and HomePage.|
|Client reviews||yes||Client Reviews Page|