Beauty Website – 3 is recommended to entrepreneurs working in the beauty industry. The light/pastel/pink colour variations provide a womanly, amicable appearance, which attracts clients interested in beauty services.
This is just the right website for you if you work as a hairdresser, beautician or manicurist, as you can reach your potential clients through it.
Being a multi-page website, it can communicate a broader amount of information to visitors than a single page variation. Beauty Website – 3 includes 7 separate pages, of which 6 is to be found under the menu points. These pages are the following:
- Homepage: it provides an overarching image about the whole website, includes useful information in all sections (short introduction, why choose us, contact) and encourages the clients to visit the other pages too.
- About us: an introductory page where you can talk about your company, your personal story, and where you can be found.
- Services: here you can introduce your services in a short description.
- Portfolio: pictures about your previous works (makeup, hair, etc.)
- Blog: a site with blog posts, providing useful tips and information for your visitors (this way attracting new clients as well)
- Contact: providing opportunity for your clients to contact you easily, either through an application form or by means of the given contact data (e-mail, address, phone number, social media links).
Of course, we will change the media files to your own photos, and we upload the content free of charge. If you wish to add anything else to the website (for example a blog where you can write about beauty tips, an application form to one of your services, or a gallery with different categories etc.), there is also an opportunity for that. You can find the expansion options and information about them in the list below.
|Premium Theme||yes||Astra Pro|
|Menu items||6||HomePage, About, Services, Portfolio, Blog, Contact|
|Contact Form||yes||On the HomePage and on the Contact Page (with service choice)|
|Ask for proposal||no|
|Gallery||yes||On the Portfolio page , and a simple one on the HomePage|
|Google Maps||yes||On the Contact Page|
|Social Media Buttons||yes||On the Footer|
|Client Reviews||yes||On the About page.|